Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Build Or Destroy

There are times when my SUN builds me up and there are times when others destroy me.......Let me explain.
Yesterday I was talking to someone and they mention something about their "Mystery God" and Jesus the Prophet. The comment was regarding what their "Mystery God" had done for them.. Now when I hear this story... I have to be honesty it takes me back and I start to think "Well is there a "Mystery God" that protects us, and corrects us when we do wrong. Also, does this "Mystery God" not allow us to succeed if something isn't for you and rewards us when we do his will etc...."

I try not to let what others say influence me B.U.T. sometimes it hard. I believe its because I was taught this one thing for about Wisdom Cipher years that's what I have always relied on as truth.

If you my readers have any insight I would greatly enjoy reading your response...

Thank in advance Peace & Love

1 comment:

  1. Peace Queen,

    What this boils down to is a lack of knowledge on the part of those who continue advocating this mystery god. The key is the "mystery" which is something that does not exist and therefore can't be proven to exist. These things that they keep attributing to a mystery god can easily be mathematically explained. The reason why they keep attempting to lead you in the wrong direction with their tales of "blessings from above" is because they have been conditioned to take the mystery on face value. They have never endeavored to research this idea in an effort to substantiate it. Unfortunately, most people don't because we are programmed at an early age to look outside of ourselves as opposed to inside ourselves for the answers to our problems. This programming disarms us and causes us to avoid personal responsibility and keeps us from elevating to our fullest potential. As you and your Sun continue on the path toward knowledge of self, I can assure you that many of the questions that you have about life, your origin in this world, and your relationship to the universe will be answered. Once you start to live mathematically and start to apply a scientific method which requires that things be shown and proven before they are accepted, you will both reach the Mecca of your minds which is heaven on Earth.

    Peace.
    SV Allah

    ReplyDelete