Friday, July 24, 2009

Where is my 40 acres and mule

Peace,

Definition: 40 acres and a mule is a term for compensation that was promised to be awarded to freed African American slaves after the Civil War 40 acres of land to farm, and a mule with which to drag a plow so the land could be cultivated.

I ask this question just like most of us do...
While researching I found out that a lot off song writers are asking the same question. My reason for asking might be different from theirs B.U.T the common denominator is that, it's on most people mine.

What"s Power Islam Self Self Equality Self me off is that after the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, his successor, Andrew Johnson, revoked Sherman's Orders and soon after most freed original man/woman was settled on 400,000 acres in 1865, President Andrew Johnson reversed the order and returned the land to its white former owners.

So Now Cipher Wisdom, most of the original people have to work extra jobs to make a living. When we could have been concerned about other things beside paying bills and how are we going eat until next pay period etc....

I know the 40 acres was only going to be awarded to those living in certain areas...so my thing is if you/they are not going to YELL out then I will ...............

I NEED MY FATHER UNIVERSE CEE KINGDOM 40 acres and a GOD DIVING ALLAH MASTER NOW mule

Peace & Love to Sun's & Earth's

No comments:

Post a Comment