Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Can I Be Myself?

My question is simply...Can I be myself? I ask this question b/c most of the time many say yes....b.u.t. many aren't accepting of the outcome.


I find this confusing. Me personally I can't be anything b.u.t. myself. When I try being someone that i'm not I begin to produce something unatural like a Yakub experiment ... It's like trying to be someone else just to fit in.



So with that said... I want people to understand it's okay to be yourself b/c that when you find your own identity. Plus, you begin to identify your friends and foes.



To be honesty as usual it took me about wisdom cipher years to come into the understanding that I need to be me... mainly b/c it was harder not being myself. The awesome part was when I married my SUN he allow me to be me with no boarders and when we came into the culture that's when I started to really find me and tair off the layers that wasn't of my natural self.



Allah Love Love in Allah Love Love who you are is what set you apart form others and if everyone wanted to be alike then I believe the world would pretty much be boring.

Peace & Love


No comments:

Post a Comment