Saturday, June 27, 2009

Growing

This Morning about 3:00 a.m.(which is Understanding) I continued to read a book named "Our Saviour has Arrived," which had me thinking and questioning the clarity of God's exsistence "spirit". I came across the paragraph that states "Every eye shall see Him" (Rev.1:7) "No eye can see spirits," pg72 a light bulb went off in my head. I woke my SUN and started building with him about the Knowledge that I had came into.
That morning I received true Understanding that a man can't live without spirit and a spirit can't live without man...

I have to say that me being a Libra, makes me want to find other truth that will give me more evidence that there is no such "Mystery God" that most Build/Powers speak of. The reasoning behind me seeking truth is for clarity.........I want to give others a chance to learn truth and from there they can do as they please.

My concept is (if one wants truth they will search for it) Peace and Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment