Friday, June 11, 2010

Almost There

Peace...

My God and I was building last night about self and how you cee yourself in the world.
At first when my God introduce self into the knowledge i was lost and couldn't cee pass Jesus and God being a spritial been. For widsom-freedom yrs, i've been following the Bible at face value not looking into and ceeing myself in the Bible. I've only saw what the pastor told me to cee which was God and Jesus as the same and he is who we should follow.

When I started with knowledge of self, I started to cee who I am and ceeing what I could be without relying on a external being.
B.U.T as I stated at the top i was building w/the God about where everything comes from and made a discovery that in the beginning when the first fossil was here they didn't have a book to follow there main goal was to LIVE LIFE...

As we continued to build I came to cee that in MY LIFE that's what i'm going to start doing instead of pleasing some external GOD, that don't what to please me and have me feeling down if I dont give 110% to him then i'll be damned to hell.

So I entitle this blog "Almost There" because I still have a lot to cee about myself.

This blog goes out to my GOD for staying up on a work night to build

Peace & Love

1 comment: